How much does house painting cost in Ottawa?
Our pricing can vary based on a number of factors, such as the surface being painted, the types of repairs that are needed, and the materials we use. For the most accurate quote, we'll offer an on-site consultation to learn more about your goals for the final project and offer a range of approaches that we could take. While pricing will vary from job-to-job, typically we ballpark a standard room from $300 to $700, and a full project from $1,500 to $10,000.
How long does house painting take?
Typically, a project will take anywhere from three days to ten days, depending on the scope of work. While we can wrap up a single room project in just a day, a full house can take up to ten days and exteriors range between five to ten days.
What paints do you use?
All Pro Painters prides itself in using only premium grade products that result in stunning finishes for all our projects. Typically, we'll recommend professional paints from Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams - although it is always the final choice of the client on what we use at a job site.
How many coats of paint do you typically use?
Most of our projects involve at least two coats of paint to ensure a rich finish that stuns in all lighting conditions. This involves two or more coats for interior walls, two or more coats for exteriors (and depending on the surface a priming), and at least one coat for trim.
Will my furniture be safe?
Your comfort while we are adding new life to your walls is of utmost importance to us. Before starting work in any room, our professional painters will cover your floors with dropsheets and protect your furniture with plastic coverings to ensure that your property is safe from paint.
When's the soonest I can book house painting for my Ottawa home?
All Pro Painters prides itself on our flexibility in helping you book a paint job that works best with your schedule. Typically, we can book jobs with a turnaround time between the consultation and the start of the project of two or three weeks.
What does your warranty look like?
After every job is done, our team will give you a full walkthrough of the job to ensure everything is done to your highest satisfaction and you are happy with the end result. If you find any non-accidental or environmental damage to our completed work, we'll be happy to come by and do touchups. While we haven't yet seen this happen, all our paints include a two-year warranty in the event of paint failure to cover new paints and touch ups by the crew.
What will the process look like from beginning to end?
All Pro Painters has a carefully structured process to ensure your complete satisfaction, from start to end. This typically looks like:
- Your consultation is booked. One of our professional painters will meet you on site to go over the scope of work that you are looking for. If you haven't settled on your colours, we can bring resources or send them afterwards to help you find the tone and colours that suit you best.
- We'll share a complete overview of the job details and cost within 24 hours of our first consultation.
- After accepting the project and scheduling a start-date, we'll be available to contact directly if you have any questions ahead of the project.
- On the first day of the project, we'll introduce the team, plan the execution and do a walkthrough with you to align and kickoff the job.
- Once complete, we'll do a final walkthough of the job to ensure you are completely satisfied with the final work!
Do you do commercial painting projects in Ottawa?
With over thirty-five years of experience on each of our teams, we are equipped to handle most projects, whether residential or commercial. When required, our teams are fully insured and trained on the use of scaffolding and scissor-lifts to get access to areas of a commercial site that require professional machinery.