How much does commercial painting cost in Ottawa?
Our pricing can vary based on a number of factors, such as the current condition of the surface being painted or stained, the types of repairs that are needed, and the materials we use. To ensure we provide the most accurate quote, we offer an on-site consultation to learn more about your goals for the final project and offer a range of approaches that we could take. You can book your onsite consultation for as soon as the next business day by selecting the "Get Estimate" button anywhere on our website.
Are you covered by insurance?
Our practice is fully covered by WSIB insurance and we are fully-licensed for commercial painting.
What if machinery is needed?
Our painters have equipment training for machinery such as scissor-lifts and scaffolding, and have full fall-arrest training.
What type of commercial painting jobs can you do?
We do a full gamut of commercial painting in Ottawa, including:
- Interior and exterior spray painting
- Roof coating
- Stucco painting and repair
- Siding painting
- Wood repair
- EIFS systems
What sort of paint do you use?
All Pro Painters prides itself in using only premium grade products that result in stunning finishes for all our projects. Typically, we'll recommend professional paints from Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams - although it is always the final choice of the client on what we use at a job site.
How many coats of paint do you typically use?
We'll typically use two or more coats of paints for a commercial painting project in Ottawa.
When's the soonest I can book commercial painting for my Ottawa business?
All Pro Painters prides itself on our flexibility in helping you book a paint job that works best with your schedule. Typically, we can book jobs with a turnaround time between the consultation and the start of the project of two or three weeks.
What does your warranty look like?
After every job is done, our team will give you a full walkthrough of the job to ensure everything is done to your highest satisfaction and you are happy with the end result. If you find any non-accidental or environmental damage to our completed work, we'll be happy to come by and do touchups. While we haven't yet seen this happen, all our paints include a two-year warranty in the event of paint failure to cover new paints and touch ups by the crew.
What will the process look like from beginning to end?
All Pro Painters has a carefully structured process to ensure your complete satisfaction, from start to end. This typically looks like:
- Your consultation is booked. One of our professional painters will meet you on site to go over the scope of work that you are looking for. If you haven't settled on the final look you'd like for your commercial practice, we can bring resources or send them afterwards to help you find the stain or colours that suit you best.
- We'll share a complete overview of the job details and cost within 24 hours of our first consultation.
- After accepting the project and scheduling a start-date, we'll be available to contact directly if you have any questions ahead of the project.
- On the first day of the project, we'll introduce the team, plan the execution and do a walkthrough with you to align and kickoff the job.
- Once complete, we'll do a final walkthough of the job to ensure you are completely satisfied with the final work!