How much does door painting cost in Ottawa?
Our pricing can vary based on a number of factors, such as the current condition of the surface being painted or stained, the types of repairs that are needed, and the materials we use. To ensure we provide the most accurate quote, we offer an on-site consultation to learn more about your goals for the final project and offer a range of approaches that we could take. You can book your onsite consultation for as soon as the next business day by selecting the "Get Estimate" button anywhere on our website.
What does the door painting process look like?
We'll kick off your door painting with prep work. This involves removing door hardware and the door if possible, or taping off walls and floors around the door and putting plastic covering over floors to keep your home protected against the paint. Once removed, our team of Ottawa painters will spray, roll, brush, or stain your trim to give it a magical new look.
What paints do you use?
All Pro Painters prides itself in using only premium grade products that result in stunning finishes for all our projects. For a door painting or staining project, we'll use premium-grade exterior stain or paint depending on the type of wood of your door, present condition of the door, and your desired look.
How many coats of paint do you typically use?
Depending on the color of the current door and the selected color, our door painting process usually involves anywhere between one to three coats of paint.
When's the soonest I can book door painting for my Ottawa home?
All Pro Painters prides itself on our flexibility in helping you book a paint job that works best with your schedule. Typically, we can book jobs with a turnaround time between the consultation and the start of the project of two or three weeks.
What does your warranty look like?
After every job is done, our team will give you a full walkthrough of the job to ensure everything is done to your highest satisfaction and you are happy with the end result. If you find any non-accidental or environmental damage to our completed work, we'll be happy to come by and do touchups. While we haven't yet seen this happen, all our paints include a two-year warranty in the event of paint failure to cover new paints and touch ups by the crew.
What will the process look like from beginning to end?
All Pro Painters has a carefully structured process to ensure your complete satisfaction, from start to end. This typically looks like:
- Your consultation is booked. One of our professional painters will meet you on site to go over the scope of work that you are looking for. If you haven't settled on the final look you'd like for your door, we can bring resources or send them afterwards to help you find the stain or colours that suit you best.
- We'll share a complete overview of the job details and cost within 24 hours of our first consultation.
- After accepting the project and scheduling a start-date, we'll be available to contact directly if you have any questions ahead of the project.
- On the first day of the project, we'll introduce the team, plan the execution and do a walkthrough with you to align and kickoff the job.
- Once complete, we'll do a final walkthough of the job to ensure you are completely satisfied with the final work!